About commission

4 replies

jialin cheng

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 5 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #117742

I use TDS to run historical test, and the commission is built in FXT files, so the commission has been deducted from results. The trouble is once I import the testing result into QA the commission is 0 but is OK because the testing result in QA is match with MT4. The trouble start when I run money management, in the money management the commission is not deducted from the trading result. Is there any way to solve this problem?

jialin cheng

Visit profile

6 years ago #144659

anyone can teach me to modify csv initial file to include commission?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #144669

Hello,

can you attach or send us the report file? The commission can be imported to QA too

jialin cheng

Visit profile

6 years ago #144670

I have managed to import commisssion into Comm/Swap colomn by import CSV file. The CSV file format is:

Format.1.SkipRow=1
Format.1.Separator=,
Format.1.DateFormat=dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm:ss
Format.1.LineFormat=Ticket,OpenTime,Action,Size,Symbol,OpenPrice,ClosePrice,Unused,CloseTime,Unused,Unused,Unused,Unused,PL,CommSwap

But still have problem to include commission when I use money Management. The commission stays what I import into Comm/Swap colomn not change.

I attached the list of trades which is the result from money management, we can see the lot size changed but commission stays same value.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #144676

Hello,

this seems to be more a bug. I will test it to confirm

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)