HOW TO SET PROFIT ACTIVATION LEVEL

3 replies

msophe

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 124 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #116228

HI

I have Create  E.A which  will open order by placing order and  the setting of this are;  I  set SL 90 and TP 90 but in TP  90  ,   I  want E.A

when  it  reach profit  of  40 pips  should  start  to activation level  when profit increase and this  activation should  follow until profit 

closed by  reach 90 pips  as my target  TP. This will help  me  be cause its not all  the  time profit reach 90 pips , it can reach profit of 40

pips and start  to bounce back  to go to loss, in  order to avoid this , this profit  activation  lt will  help so much.

I have attach the E.A here , what i  want  is to help to add this profit activation level , i suggest to start from profit 40 pips.

Thanks  for your  time.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #141172

Hello,

I am not sure what should happen after open profit of 40 pips is reached. Do you want to move SL? Or do you do want to close your position partially and take part of your profit?

msophe

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 124 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #141179

HI

I don’t want to move SL and I don’t want  to close partially, just i want to set when order is open and when profit reach pips 40 should start activation level  as when profit increase and this follow behind until is closed.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #141216

Hello,

ok, you can use trailing stop of 130 pips. If a position gets into 40 pips profit it start to move SL with each additional profitable pip

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)