Very small letters etc. on large resolution screens

6 replies

gcraenen

Customer, bbp_participant, community, sq-ultimate, 11 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115853

Hi,

I’m just starting to use these tools. When I start the EA wizard on my laptop I’m getting too small letters to read and the selectboxes are also small, not resizable and cutting off the menu entries in it. Is there some setting in EA wizard or a startup setting I can use to change this behavior. At the moment I can not use the program.

gcraenen

Visit profile

7 years ago #140297

Hi,

Can anyone help solving this? I’m trying to use the software on a laptop with UHD+ screen, but it’s too small to see and use.

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #140305

Hello,

have you tried to modify Windows DPI setting?

gcraenen

Visit profile

7 years ago #140306

Yes, tried to disable this in compatibility settings, but it doesn’t change anything.

tomas262

Visit profile

7 years ago #140562

We have this issues already reported by other user and we develop brand new version of Wizard that will not have these problems. You can also use the Beta version of our new Wizard, it is available online here: http://wizard.strategyquant.com/app/
When the final version of new Wizard is finished we’ll release it also as a normal .exe program.

Sonric.Rich

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 9 replies.

Visit profile

6 years ago #144990

I have this similar problem. The dialog box to set the Place Order at Market doesn’t expand to see the options for placing orders at specific Price Levels – I have to resize just about every dialog box to see ellipse options and other settings.

The link for the Beta version goes to a blank page.

So, there are no options for a work around.

Is the new version likely to be released in the near future?

tomas262

Visit profile

6 years ago #145006

Hello,

yes, the EA Wizard 4 final is being prepared in parallel with StrategyQuant. Both will be released around the same time

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)