Some suggestions for SQ4, - SQ Team please confirm if those suggestions are planned or not, thank you.
• Full support for AZ-INVEST offline charts like ticks/range/renko/mean-renko/side-renko/etc...
what i mean in full support is that SQ4 could use those offline charts with highly accuracy between SQ4~MT4 backtests results,
current SQ3 do NOT show the same results between SQ4~MT4 backtests results AT ALL,
that means no matter if i use MarketOrader or Stop/Limit Orders,
current SQ3 will always show different results between SQ4~MT4 backtests results,
please make sure to add full support for it..
• Adding Custom indicators,
would it be possible to add custom indicators and let SQ4 use it just like as a built-in indicator?,
what i mean is that would i be able to add a custom indicator and SQ4 will recognize all the variables and parameters to use when generating new strategies SQ4 will be able to change those variables and parameters and not use fixed variables and parameters,
please confirm if it would be possible.
• Using the same indicator multiple times
would it be possible to use the same indicator multiple times?, current version SQ3 cannot use the same indicator multiple times..,
that is limiting the possibilities like some very simple strategies to be utilize like Rainbow MA cross, or double MACD, double stoch, triple MAs, double BB, etc..
• A Portfolio MonteCarlo/WFA/WFM/WFO
using MonteCarlo/WFA/WFM/WFO analysis on a full constructed portfolio.
• Multiple Orders at the same time (Adding/Hedging trades)
that said it all..
• PLUS PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AGAIN HERE TO SEE MY OLD PREVIOUS SUGGESTIONS FOR SQ4:
[Added at: 20/02/2017]
• Limit orders - Fill when Touched/Exceeded
More info here: http://www.strategyq...ented-into-sq4/
• Make a Text error log on the chart screen where the EA is located on to notice the information faster and for easy following
• Make a Text notice with a count down for the next Re-Optimization of the EA with count down by days just like in WFM, For example if after the WFM the re-optimization should be after 100 days with 500 days history then it will show and count down for us inside the EA by the date the EA was created and exported after the WFO and then it will just remind us to keep an eye on the chart screen of where the EA is located and check it from time to time.
[Added at: 21/02/2017]
• Randomized Data
please check here: http://www.strategyq...sis/#entry20021
[Added at: 23/02/2017]
• Add "Delay" to the MonteCarlo simulation test
just like we randomize Spread / Slippage / StopLevel, we could also randomize the Delay of the order, Remember that it takes 100ms~300ms and even sometimes up to 1000ms to get the order to the market,
plus lets not forget that delay comes not only when entering the order, we can see delays also when modifying the order / closing the order / deleting the order, this is super important!
• Show total times of consecutive winning/losing orders
if lets say the strategy shows that the max consecutive winning trades was for example 10, and the maximum consecutive losing trades was 8,
we will see how much times there was 10 consecutive winnings trades, how much times there was 8 consecutive losing trades, does it happened only once?, or maybe even more?, we need more info about those metrics..!
this feature will show us also how much times there was, also i would suggest to include not only the maximum times of the consecutive winning/losing trades,
but also other consecutive winning/losing trades,
example will be:
[Consecutive Winning Trades:(10/3)] = This metric will show us that there was 3 times when there was 10 consecutive winning trades,
[Consecutive Winning Trades:(9/5)] = This metric will show us that there was 5 times when there was 9 consecutive winning trades,
[Consecutive Winning Trades:(6/21)] = This metric will show us that there was 21 times when there was 6 consecutive winning trades,
[Consecutive Winning Trades:(3/33)] = This metric will show us that there was 33 times when there was 3 consecutive winning trades,
and of course the same example goes for consecutive losing trades..
[Added at: 06/03/2017]
• Add a feature of measurement of the Accuracy of the Entries / Exits,
This indication that is shown at the URL below is presented in MYFXBOOK site,
this indication telling us how accurate our Entry and Exit was at the presented closed order that we look at,
now.., this idea was recently discussed in the Slack group by @hannahis if i'm not mistaken,
my idea is to add a global measurement of the accuracy of the Entries / Exits just like any other measurement of RetToDD, Win%, etc..
will be great to add this measurement into the MonteCarlo simulation indications to see how our strategy's accuracy of Entries / Exits can be randomized,
this is a great in-depth indication of how well our strategy is, plus to that we can see what we can expect after seeing the indication of this measurement after MonteCarlo test,
and also a very critical indication of when we should stop trading the strategy when in real market.
*more info in this episode of this podcast:
this is where the idea was taken from, it is called E-Ratio,
more info about E-Ratio here:
this guy also developed hes machine learning software and there are many good ideas that you could take into consideration for SQ4:
here is the list of the features of his software in full detail:
all the videos of it here: https://www.youtube....ew=0&shelf_id=0
[Added at: 14/03/2017]
• More cool ideas and features here:
[Added at: 16/03/2017]
• Add a new criteria Angle in Degree of the red line of the equity curve that shows every time when we are viewing the equity curve,
this will shows us whats the Angle in Degree between the IS and OOS equity curve parts, this way we can some what know in what degree is our equity curve and we can distinguish the differences, very simple but yet very needed feature IMO..
Please Mark / SQ Team, Please confirm what exactly will be added on or whats not,
very important stuff IMO, looking forward for your posts, thank you for your time and i wish you all the best with the development of SQ4