How do I set a lot multiplier?

4 replies

chibobski84

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 6 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115426

Hello guys, 

I want to make a Lot Multiplier for the EA settings, Do you guys know how to set it up?

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138737

Hello,

do you mean you want your EA to automatically calculate the lot size but you need an ability to override the calculation and increase that value? Or can you be more specific how it should work exactly?

chibobski84

Visit profile

7 years ago #138744

Hello,

do you mean you want your EA to automatically calculate the lot size but you need an ability to override the calculation and increase that value? Or can you be more specific how it should work exactly?

Hi

It’s a martingale system

Yes, I want the EA to have the ability to calculate the lot size. With each negative P/L it will open a new order (based on my specification [no problem at all]).

It all starts with the first lot

Example: 1st Lot = 0.01

Multiplier = 2.00 (example)

The next lot would be = 0.01 * 2.00 =  0.02 Lot

After that if the P/L is still negative, the next lot would be= 0.02 * 2.00 = 0.04 Lot

I.m trying to make the multiplier to be accessible in EA, which means we can adjust it to our liking in the EA settings in MT4. 

I hope this clears it up.

Thanks

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138789

You cannot do that with built-in MM system but you can easily create your own. See the example attached including your multiplier

chibobski84

Visit profile

7 years ago #138798

You cannot do that with built-in MM system but you can easily create your own. See the example attached including your multiplier

Thanks, I will take a look into it.  🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)