Simple EMA EA

10 replies

Rocksolidfx

Subscriber, bbp_participant, community, 39 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #115223

New Beee.. please can some help improve this system my best result so far still learning 1st try  .. Not sure how still discovering .. may be improve take profit reduce losses or draw down? add another indicator for optimisation etc

Currency : EURUSD
Time frame : 4hrs
Peeriod from 2010 to 2016 
Strategy 10EMA Over 100EMA
Stop Loss 150
Trailing stop 200

Max Profit £5038.27

Rocksolidfx

Visit profile

7 years ago #137869

Hey all its  been a really enjoyable journey learning how to use the Sq wizard. Staff are amazing and the every one try’s to help when they can. Thank you to  all those that offered their time to assist me and listen to me rant. Tomas Mark , Jazz DaveM onis_uk 

Awesome!!.

Practical Programming is very knew to me I always found it just a little too deep all that coding . So the Sq wizard was a God send.

Having been in the trading game for over 10 years  walking in what I hope to be the last stages of my  rights of passage of being a Master trader, I was faced with the biggest challenge  of them all. “MY own Emotions”. (energy- in- motion ) it continues to wreak havoc on my trading performance ,mental state, and all that Psychological, cognitive, abstract, conceptual, theoretical weird stuff that goes on in my head

Sample Dialogue after a bad trading session:

“Fcuk! Fcuk! Fcuk! why didn’t I leave the trade alone and left my original position, Instead of messing up my original plan and tampering with it. I should have just left it alone now the trade is 600 hundred pips higher ARRRGHHH :angry: 

Why didn’t I just wait and be patience, I could have added, Scalped here does this done that  but I didn’t Why ARRRGHHH!! any way cool,”

Then I would analyse why the trade went wrong or right and focus on something else to take my mind off stuff and refresh and I would go watch movie or get drunk!! and drown my sorrows.

I took the 1st option and put on The magicians ( The Magicians (2015))

It’s like Harry Potter but for adults

So in series 6, These group of kids have to face some demon using Various Battle Magic Brilliant I thought this should get really interesting.. B) But  with all their practicing they couldn’t do it ..

No matter how much they tried and tried so 5 out of 6 of them decide to ‘CHEAT’   😉 by creating a potion together. Which would put their emotions in a bottle and lock it.  So they could perform at optimal levels in the heat of battle, and when done they would open the bottle and their human emotions would return to them.

That’s it!!! 🙂 I need to create an EA (With your help) that is semi automatic and trades my setups. and in those periods in time or the environments that it is best suited and  when the setup or  session is done I turn it off. DONE!!

Simple EA (Semi Automatic)

I said to my self 

‘If you’â„¢ve never failed, you’â„¢ve never lived.

Set up Plan from the Daily, Analyse on the 4hrs initiate ea on the Hourly

( Semi Automatic)

If you can improve hit me up!! Last order giving me problems otherwise i have to close that last order Manually all good still!!

Rocksolidfx

Visit profile

7 years ago #137871

OOOHH my day’zzzzzzz This loo ks so dope https://strategyquant.com/quantanalyzer/features😀

Rocksolidfx

Visit profile

7 years ago #137876

Re-testing 1st go long rule not kicking in
And 2nd rule place 2 orders not 1. Emmmmm!

Rocksolidfx

Visit profile

7 years ago #137878

Few bugs Corrected .. any suggestions looks ok to me .. need a 2nd eye  :blink:

Systems idea

“Elohim Long Swing Scaple” attempts to have 1 Long term postion while scapling the Postion to the Upside Best performance on the 1hrly and 15mins but you must have a pre planned trade from the 4hrs 

Rocksolidfx

Visit profile

7 years ago #138055

Hey all :rolleyes: was wondering if anyone could help improve this Simple EMA Scapling system. Other wise this is my contribution to the Group

it is a Simple Semi automatic System designed for 1hrly time frame.The Trader will have to find a good setup on the 4hr TimeFrame  activated  on the 1hrly TF. Then let the Ea do its thing. once move is over turn off.

Suggestions welcome any mistakes hit me up Cheers 

Rocksolidfx

Visit profile

7 years ago #138059

Tring to find away to keep hold off profits. not sure how to close all position after a set up. or something better  

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138182

Hello,

I have checked your file RsfxRaLongScalpe but I see tab 4 and tab 5 to be the same. Is that correct? If you describe your trading rules, what you need to achieve I can create an example for it

Rocksolidfx

Visit profile

7 years ago #138200

Thank you Tomas appreciated  Basically i’m trying to follow/scalpe the Heiken Ashi when predominantly positive/negative (with the immedaite hrly trend) with muliple orders with a very quick activation of the trailing stop if targets are not reached (to aviod being swiped out the stops are initally wide or at the lowest range)  then not to trade if Heiken Ashi is negative or once price moves below 50EMA.. What i’ve discovered is that when stopped out once or twice or stops have been triggered it wipes out all the profit.(negative risk reward) i think its because it does not waite for a better price or pull back and enters immedately on exit at the highs.

so manually i have to monitor and turn off.

i’ve attached what i have manged to figure out so far 

P.s ( Not sure if the hidden stop function is working )

Thank You T

tomas262

Administrator, sq-ultimate, 2 replies.

Visit profile

7 years ago #138293

Hello,

seems you have incorrectly set magic numbers. The Long Exit rule is suppose to close order No. 11113 but such order is never opened with this magic number.

Hidden SL should work but if you use “Open P/L” in pips then -200 is not looking correct to me. Maybe -20 pips you wanted to use?

You only create order with magic numbers 2003, 2004 and 2005

Rocksolidfx

Visit profile

7 years ago #138369

Nice 1 Thank you I will correct

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)